DavidTroidl at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 18:24:51 MST 2014
Okay, following a few comments, I installed 1.5.11, then immediately
dropped the new 1.7.2 in. Then I connected it with my BP Bible books.
Everything came up fine. The install manager installed the books from
I especially like the fact I can now find Ruth in the OSHB! I created
an index for MorphGNT and did a successful search. What else would you
like me to do?
On 2/10/2014 8:03 AM, David Troidl wrote:
> I had to get a new computer last April, so I don't have an existing
> installation of BibleCS. When you have an installer, I'd be happy to
> test it on Windows 8.1.
> On 2/9/2014 7:05 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>> Well, I've finally built new binaries against 1.7.2 (SVN HEAD
>> actually)-- both BibleCS and InstallMananger. These need to be
>> dropped into an existing install of BibleCS to test, if anyone is
>> still interested in testing these, these days.
>> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
>> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
> protection is active.
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
More information about the sword-devel