[sword-devel] Av11n modules - was Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 7 08:27:57 MST 2014

On 07/02/14 14:07, Barry Drake wrote:
> I've finally got a working build of BibleTime linked to my amended 
> library.  The problem was with the naming of the additional Esther 
> books, and I have corrected this in the canon_webbe.h which is below.  
> I imagine this will mean that canon_nrsva.h will need to have the 
> EsthGr name altered as well.  I need to do a bit more checking to know 
> that I have got all the apocrypha verse numbers correct, but it seems 
> just about there.

The only problem so far is that the EpJer naming did not work.  I have 
renamed EpJer to Bar as suggested by Chris, and all the books seem to be 
showing correctly.  There are a few corrections to make to the verse 
numbers is some of the chapters where some extra verses are currently 
being appended.  Sirach is one example, but the new header is valid 
apart from that.

God bless,        Barry.

More information about the sword-devel mailing list