[sword-devel] Av11n modules - was Deuterocanonical books / Apocrypha

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 6 13:02:05 MST 2014

On 06/02/14 17:04, Barry Drake wrote:
> That solved it!  There is a problem in the current canon_nrsva.h and I
> think it is because the name is Esther (Greek).  In KJVA the name is
> Additions to Esther.  Whatever the problem, the module now has text
> where it ought to be.

I'm not sure now - at the time, I'd still got the .conf file set to KJVA
versification.  When I went back to NRSVA versification, I realised that
BibleTime is using the same Sword library as before, so it isn't picking
up my changes.  I'm trying to work round that, but so far am having a
bit of difficulty building BibleTime.  It may take a little longer!

God bless,        Barry.