[sword-devel] Sword LICENSE

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:14:33 MST 2014

This might be a little off topic but does the line...
"The SWORD Project is (c) 1994-2006 The CrossWire Bible Society"

Mean that sword requires copyright assignment to CrossWire for all
contributions? If so is this because CrossWire also licences SWORD
under commercial terms or wants to be able to have the option to do so
in the future?