[sword-devel] A call for Python programmers ...

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:11:36 MST 2014

On our wiki page, there's a link to the program called XML Copy Editor.

This is currently useless for XML validation using a remote schema location.

For an OSIS file that Notepad++ can parse and validate quite happily,
XML Copy Editor stops with the following error:

"FatalError at line 0, column 0: un supported protocol in URL"

Not much joy there then.

btw.  I'm pretty sure that an earlier version used to work OK.

David