[sword-devel] Problems for module creation

Fr Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 01:48:19 MST 2014

Hello,
Le 16/12/2014 09:53, David Haslam a écrit :
> Br Cyrille,
>
> Please check the copyright status for both works you mentioned in your first
> posted message.
About the copyright of the French Jerusalem Bible, I'm still looking for.
But for the TOB, I found the text here :
http://www.clerus.va/content/clerus/fr/biblioteca.html in free download
(choose "Saintes Ecritures"), is it enough about permissions?

> I expect they are both still copyright, but the onus is on you to check.
>
> CrossWire will not distribute copyright works unless we receive written
> permission from the copyright owner[s].
>
> Please refer to our Policy.
>
> http://crosswire.org/wiki/Copyright
>
> Best regards,
>
> David
About the problems of creation modules I succeed! I need to change the ,
to : and suppress "space". The problem was too with the book of Esther
with this kind of numeration 1:1-a 1:1-b, for the Greek parts. I put the
letters in the text to resolve the problem.
It's not very beautiful but I can read it. About, that is it possible
too use exponent in the text?
I can read the deuterocanonicals, but not with Xiphos, just with
Bibletime. Do you have any idea how to read the DCan with Xiphos?
thanks for your help,
Br Cyrille

> --

L'Africain