[sword-devel] Xiphos ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Aug 13 04:07:43 MST 2014

On 09/08/14 17:44, Ron Parker wrote:
> I'm a bit of a Debian fanatic with a bit of unexpected free time on my hands. Over the years I have created a lot of Debian and RPM packages. Is there anything I could do to pick this up and expedite it for you?

I've been looking around to try to find the tar files and the script for
the existing (failed) xiphos package.  Any chance of someone telling me
where to find them?  I think the uploader might have been Dimitri?  The
required files are the orig.tar the debian.tar and the .dsc file.  If we
can get these, Ron will be able to help.

Also, Alan Pope (Canonical) tells me that we can request a sync of
specific packages from debian as described in this link.  I am a bit too
busy at the moment, but we need to do this to get the up-to-date sword
and bibletime packages into Ubuntu.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncRequestProcess

God bless,        Barry.