[sword-devel] First steps in creating a WIN8 App - need help

pHep paul.heptin at gmx.de
Mon Sep 2 09:18:39 MST 2013

Okay I’ve set the „SWORD_PATH= C:\Users\Familie\Desktop\Crosswire\FIRST
TEST“  Okay error with SWORD_PATH has gone! But nothing happens!

That’s my Terminal output:

C:\Users\Familie\Desktop\Crosswire\FIRST TEST>Test3.exe lookup KJV "James

usage: Test3.exe <modname> <"lookup key">

        Example: lookup KJV "James 1:19"

C:\Users\Familie\Desktop\Crosswire\FIRST TEST>

I’ve got the KJV installed at the FIRST_TEST folder…

What can this depend on?