[sword-devel] imp2vs

Matthew Benentt abishurp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 07:54:29 MST 2013

Thanks again!  I had found the wiki the other day, but didn't want to spam
the mailing group with "Oh, I found its"

In the end I put everything in the VPL format, and added the

<title></title>

Tags around my titles (using <title subType="x-preverse"> didn't work for
the way I ended up converting things) and then using imp2vs everything
converted perfectly!

I really appreciated the help.