[sword-devel] imp2vs

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 15 07:04:41 MST 2013

You can generate an OSIS document from most IMP files using imp2osis.pl
and then add <title> elements:
http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/modules/perlconverters/imp2osis.pl

Alternately, insert OSIS fragments within your IMP file verses:

$$$Gen 1:1
<title subType="x-preverse">God creates the World</title>
In the beginning...
$$$Gen 1:2

--Chris