[sword-devel] 3 bugs in sword project (BibleBS or BCS)

Jim Michaels jmichae3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 19:30:41 MST 2013

hi. if SWORD means BibleCS(BCS), I have submitted 3 bugs against it. I am beginning to wonder if nobody is monitoring it. my best undestanding is that BibleCS means The Sword Project.
could someone please fix those bugs and re-release?

also, the ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/sword20130127.iso.gz sword project ISO that's on the ftp server is size 0 bytes, so it cannot be used. (broken)

Jim Michaels
Jmichae3 at yahoo.com
JimM at RenewalComputerServices.com
http://JesusnJim.com (my personal site, has software)
IEC Units: Computer RAM & SSD measurements, microsoft disk size measurements (note: they will say GB or MB or KB or TB when it is IEC Units!):
[KiB] [MiB] [GiB] [TiB]
SI Units: Hard disk industry disk size measurements:

[KB] [MB] [GB] [TB]