[sword-devel] Xiphos Repository

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 05:39:49 MST 2013

Hi Pola,

I believe that AndBible has a pre-determined list of modules it can see
for technical reasons.  I'd suggest getting on the And-Bible mailing
list and emailing Martin.

Brian

On 11/10/2013 03:53 AM, Pola Edward wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks to Karl, He published my Arabic GenBook modules in Xiphos
> Repository . I thought I'll find them in all frontends but i couldn't
> I was only able to find them using Xiphos frontend, but Bible Time and
> And Bible Couldn't find the Modules although they look in the Xiphos
> repository .
>
> So what's the problem ? is it cache ? or non-updated mirror ?
>
> Thanks in advance and Thanks again to Karl
> Pola Edward

"Relax: It's Under Control ... We don't need to be concerned any more
about being on a slippery slope.  We are already at the bottom."
  - Clyde N. Wilson