[sword-devel] XHTML Rendering of OSIS Reference Doc - Whitespace

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri May 17 05:29:38 MST 2013

Hi Nic,

No - I have not yet reached the stage of pushing the module I'm currently
working on to either PocketSword or And Bible.

Only tested it so far on Xiphos 3.1.5, xulsword 3.5 and Bible Desktop 1.6;
all on Windows 7 x64.

Yet all three front-end caused titles within chapters to be appended to the
text of the previous verse!

Note that none of these titles made use of the attribute
subType='x-preverse' - for the simple reason that they were all displayed
above the right verse in the first place.

As for titles that should appear before the first verse of a chapter, that's
quite another tale!
One that probably should be raised in a separate thread.

David