[sword-devel] Synodal versification & IBT modules?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed May 15 07:11:54 MST 2013

Yes, DM is correct. We don't provide a mechanism to facilitate this. These anomalies must be handled as such: anomalies. They will need to use some strategy like appending verses together and linking from all involved verses to the same out of ordered chunk, or if the material is really a mess, then a genbook is an option.

I have no desire to make 99.2% of Bibles which have solely consecutive verse orders, and 99.9% of consecutively numbered verses in Bibles which may have occurrences of non-sequential verses, to use some other, more complex API which can handle these exceptions.