[sword-devel] Synodal versification & IBT modules?

refdoc@gmx.net refdoc at gmx.net
Sun May 12 06:00:57 MST 2013

I would strongly support scope. I have several modules on hold which will always only ever be partial translations, containing Genesis, Psalms , gospels and a few letters. This is a common pattern for small minority translations . Jsword is gone that way in parts, maybe a clear plan would be beneficial

Sent from my HTC