[sword-devel] Synodal versification & IBT modules?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun May 12 01:19:23 MST 2013

Thanks friends.

I wasn't trying to muddy the waters at all, but I myself had wondered
whatever had happened after the detailed discussion about "scope" in .conf
files.

If you can come to a consensus as to the best way forward, I'm sure I can
persuade our friend at IBT to take advantage of it, once it's been
implemented for both SWORD & JSword based apps.

Now that my wife has an iPad Mini, I'm trying to see what I can report as
possible ways to improve user experience for PocketSword.

Best regards,

David