[sword-devel] XHTML Rendering of OSIS Reference Doc - Whitespace

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed May 8 13:46:55 MST 2013

Hi Greg, thanks for the ideas.   Have a look at this thread:

http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2005-April/022109.html

But let's please keep this thread pragmatic to solving the problem
holding up this release :)

Any suggestions for WHAT the output should be?

I wasn't thinking of even including the <div> tags which are there
simply to mark versification division.

Troy