[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue May 7 13:58:59 MST 2013

It should work fine on CPython 2.6+ and 3.0+ (or might require 3.1 or
so--I don't think I tested very low versions of Python3).

I have tested on a few different platforms with various versions of
Python and haven't seen any problems on that front. IIRC, one or two of
the non-CPython Pythons do work but at least one does not, so YMMV if
you're into non-CPython Pythons.

--Chris