[sword-devel] OSIS Editor

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 09:39:49 MST 2013

Hi,

as you know, I've made a very simple .net application to be used as a commentary editor, to make it easy for non-technical servants to use it to generate valid osis xml

it's interface is very simple, it asks if you enter a verse or verse range commentary
and let you enter a title and body of the commentary

We use it at my church to make Arabic commentaries and we've finished Matthew Commentary .

and now, I started to think about a bigger application that eliminate any manual work in the previous application so all works can be done through the application interface, I'll focus first on Commentaries, then Genbooks and finally bibles .

So do you have any notes, tips, advices ? Let's think together