[sword-devel] installmgr (and xiphos) crashes (svn 2831)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 27 02:55:50 MST 2013

I believe the issue we had which didn't make this easy was that libz only handles the compression aspect of zip; it didn't offer facilities to deal with the internal directory and file structures. It is certainly on my list as an optimization option for a repository, but I hope to continue to supply the 'easy entry for sharing a SWORD library' facet of our engine by functioning against any working installed module set.

Any libz contribs one might suggest to get the added functionality to handle the internal file system?