[sword-devel] eBible.org OSIS files regenerated again

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:04:54 MST 2013

Thanks for confirming the suggested use of https

I just tried that directly using Firefox from my own PC.

https://ebible.org/Scriptures/?C=M;O=D

showed the date modified for the four *tpi-*.zip* files as 26-Jun-2013 16:49

I guess that's the time in Hawaii rather than as re-interpreted for GMT+1.

Michael can confirm whether it corresponds to the most recent edit
as just advised by private email on the subject of

*Re: Tok Pisin major section markers at the end of Numbers 24 ?*

Best regards,

David