[sword-devel] Permission to create Tok Pisin module GRANTED

Chris Burrell christopher at burrell.me.uk
Tue Jun 25 11:54:11 MST 2013

So I tried the first book (AAI) and it seems almost all good, except that
it complains it doesn't recognise "2Thes" when creating the module. I
believe this should be "2Thess" instead... As a result the book was missing
when my UI showed it on screen. Not sure if this is the case across the
board...

And I tried another random book (GAM). Seems to be missing the starting
chapter marker. And I can't get any of the content up (perhaps because the
module doesn't get generated properly).

Hope this helps a bit. Is anyone intending to create a module repository
for all of those wonderful texts?
Chris