[sword-devel] SWORD 1.7.0 final stretch

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 07:11:04 MST 2013

I believe today's commit lands all of the outstanding issues I have. It
introduces enhanced functionality for CMake installs where the user does
not want to install to ../lib and ../include. For those, in mirroring the
behavior of autotools, the options LIBDIR=<install directory> and
INCLUDEDIR=<install directory> are now available when configuring through
CMake. This should make it easier for package maintainers and such who have
suffixed or other custom install needs.