[sword-devel] Rahlfs LXX v11n (was Re: Current SVN)

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 19 06:56:36 MST 2013

I'd like more info on the LXX v11n. As I need to modify JSword for it.

If I'm following, Rahlfs has separate books for some OT books? The question is whether we have them separate in the v11n or aliases?

Does this implementation have any bearing on what is known to be deuterocanonical? That is, if they are separate books are JoshA and JoshB deuterocanonical while Josh is canonical? If they are aliases, how is it determined what is deuterocanonical?

There has been some talk about issuing a module 2x: once with DC and once w/o. Knowing what is DC can prevent this.

In Him,
	DM