[sword-devel] SWORD 1.7.0 final stretch

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 19 01:45:03 MST 2013

Things have been quiet for a bit. I have all the patches in that are on my todo list. Anyone else have outstanding issues? Now is the time to speak up.

Chris, any feedback on my Ralfs suggestion?

Peter, still binding troubles? Can you give me your exact commands executed and I'll try them here.

David, are you still worried about a mid-verse heading? Did you find one? I know there were a couple in the NASB, as that was the context for the conversation between Karl and I when it came up a while back, but can't remember where.

Anything else? Let's push this to completion. I need your help.

Troy