[sword-devel] Current SVN

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 13 14:58:57 MST 2013

Have projects had a chance to test against the latest SVN HEAD?
I believe I still have a patch from Greg to find and we still have something outstanding for Peter to fix. Is anything else outstanding?

Chris, I'd like to finish our discussion about the LXX v12n. What do you think about having a 4 pattern book naming scheme for the double books: A, B, without a suffix, and Alt. The without a suffix book name would map to the primary column in Ralfs, as you have it, and either A or B would map to the other, as you have it, but we would also include abbrevs which would map the explicit A and B always, and then have an Alt abbrev which would map to the non-primary reading. Thoughts?