[sword-devel] I implore you...

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 10 05:09:21 MST 2013

Glad to hear Jaak.  Your patches were committed with log messages as:

r2779 | scribe | 2013-01-29 01:06:01 +0100 (Tue, 29 Jan 2013) | 2 lines

Committed patch to safely bypass warnings for unused variables in empty
virtual methods in headers (Jaak Ristioja)

r2778 | scribe | 2013-01-26 16:21:20 +0100 (Sat, 26 Jan 2013) | 2 lines

Fixed = -> == operator for LZSS compression type (Jaak Ristioja)