[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Brian Schroeder bschroeder at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 6 01:14:50 MST 2013

I updated to this latest version, but don't seem to be able to search. 
All I get is a blank screen with "Close" at the bottom. I have left it 
alone for about 15 minutes to see if it needed to do some indexing 
first, or something else like that, but still no change. Using the ESV.

On a related issue, when I first installed BibletimeMini yesterday and 
started it, it just sat there for a long time and appeared to have not 
worked. I assume it was just updating its list of available versions 
from the repositories. It may be worth adding a startup message asking 
users to be patient and assuring them it is working. If it starts 
quickly this message will disappear without being seen, but if it takes 
a long time it will help.


Костя Маслюк wrote:
> Hi, again, i didn't expected that it would be so fast, but i have 
> succeed with clucene. Now there is version with indexed search for 
> symbian available (S60 should work but not tested yet):
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletimemini/files/rc1/
> Blessings
> 2013/6/5 Brian Schroeder <bschroeder at internode.on.net 
> <mailto:bschroeder at internode.on.net>>
>     Hi Костя,
>     I have successfully installed the Symbian version on my Nokia 701
>     and downloaded some bibles and books. Looks good so far - thankyou.
>     However search is very important, so it would be great if
>     something can be done to get this working.
>     Brian.

More information about the sword-devel mailing list