[sword-devel] Bible book introductions

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Wed Jun 5 23:42:03 MST 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Костя Маслюк <kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> 05.06.2013 5:32 пользователь "Nic Carter" <niccarter at mac.com> написал:
>

>> I guess we need to have some sort of implementation with which to try this
>> out with. I remember that trying to create a cLucene search index on my old
>> iPhone 3G was sufficiently silly that I removed that functionality in PS.
>> But I needed to test it to confirm that it was a stupid idea to allow users
>> to attempt it. (I would say the same for BibleTime mini & say that 2.5hrs is
>> way too long to even suggest a user plug in their phone and run it
>> overnight! But that's just my sanity shining through, and I'll resume my
>> insanity in a moment)...
>>

> This statement forced me to check: with BtMini i got nine minutes to create
> clucene search index for KJV (iphone 3gs 6.1 firmware). Can't believe that
> 3g to 3gs performance difference can be up to 16 times.
As written in another thread, I just used Bibletime mini to create an
index of GerNeuUe on my nokia n8
which took less than 5 minutes. But I believe the n8 has a slightly
faster cpu than the iphone 3.

--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)