[sword-devel] Bible book introductions

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 02:43:46 MST 2013

05.06.2013 5:32 пользователь "Nic Carter" <niccarter �� mac.com> написал:
> I guess we need to have some sort of implementation with which to try
this out with. I remember that trying to create a cLucene search index on
my old iPhone 3G was sufficiently silly that I removed that functionality
in PS. But I needed to test it to confirm that it was a stupid idea to
allow users to attempt it. (I would say the same for BibleTime mini & say
that 2.5hrs is way too long to even suggest a user plug in their phone and
run it overnight! But that's just my sanity shining through, and I'll
resume my insanity in a moment)...

This statement forced me to check: with BtMini i got nine minutes to create
clucene search index for KJV (iphone 3gs 6.1 firmware). Can't believe that
3g to 3gs performance difference can be up to 16 times.

Coming back to conversation subject, there can be i didn't noticed too,
whether idea with module-supplied-v11n was rejected? Compared to Scope
feature it is more powerful flexible, do not increase load on frontend, and
finally simple to realize. I even consider ability to provide several v11n
schemes for one module, whether it is necessary for user to turn off
deuterocanonical content.

Blessings