[sword-devel] German Elberfelder 1871 Bible module isn't authentic

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 30 19:08:48 MST 2013

I have renamed the module to reflect that it is the text that is called
(by everyone on the internet) the 1871 Elberfelder. If you can identify
the text, we would be happy to update the name to be more accurate (but
not to be more vague, as you propose).

What is hopefully conveyed is that this text matches all of the other
1871 Elberfelders found on the internet, even though we know that this
does not match printed 1871 Elberfelders.

I don't have any further information on the text other than that Joachim
Ansorg apparently procured & produced it.

--Chris