[sword-devel] SWORD + Qt better support

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 28 13:09:40 MST 2013

Sorry Karl,

I didn't test with shared-enabled.  I have now and it works --without-qt
and --with-qt both on F19.  Let me know.

(Yeah, I understand throwing a couple new methods in at the last minute
isn't wise.  But they are additional methods so they shouldn't break
existing stuff.  They add a signature in the headers, so if we don't do
it now, then 1.7.x will never get them.  These were my + that made me
want to try.  Maybe they'll get dropped, considering the other recent

Troy