[sword-devel] Windows Utilities

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:36:26 MST 2013

OK Peter, I read what you've said about
http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS-31

At the time the bug was first encountered, it was with diatheke, and yes -
this utility is important for me.

So I thought it a logical move to check the other two "module contents
output" tools to see if they exhibited the same symptom.

If they did, that's useful evidence for the programmers, as it demonstrates
that these 3 utilities probably share some common element of code.

Fixing one utility at the right level of code would probably result in the
other two utilities being mended for free.

I should not be penalized for exercising a modicum of rational thinking
while submitting evidence to support an issue.

Best regards,

David