[sword-devel] Missing ZIP files

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 20 14:42:40 MST 2013

On 07/20/2013 07:14 AM, Martin Denham wrote:
> They should be there again now.  And Bible depends on the av repository.
>
> See this thread for more info:
> http://svn.crosswire.org/pipermail/jsword-devel/2013-April/004639.html
>
> It is a real shame the av zips are not created automatically.

Or...
It's a real shame that JSword doesn't use the repositories correctly,
according to their intended usage.
Or...
It's a real shame you don't write a cron job that can update the ZIPs
nightly, if necessary. (Maybe Karl can help you, if he has a script to
update ZIPs in his repository.)

The latter is probably more useful at this point and more urgent since I
am going to write a cron job to delete the ZIPs on occasion.

--Chris