[sword-devel] Strong numbers for Louis Segond

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 16 05:55:56 MST 2013

I think you have misunderstood what Chris Little meant by "previous

That would have been the older module FreLSG that had © Strongs markup.
This was removed from our repos. It's an obsoleted module.
STEP has no permission to distribute that old module.

But the FreSegond modules in both Av11n and in Main are correctly designated
as PD.
The differences between these are as I observed earlier.
These are the only Louis Segond modules that you could have installed