[sword-devel] Module creation tools & SWORD v1.7 ?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 06:59:23 MST 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM, David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> If my understanding of the thread about the forthcoming of SWORD version
> 1.7
> release is correct, it includes one further *av11n* for Rahlf's LXX.
>
> Right?
>
> Does this change impose a requirement for recompiling our module creation
> tools?
>
> If so, please ensure that this is covered in the detailed planning, and
> duly
> tested, of course.
>
> I for one would find it helpful if Greg would ensure that the Win32 & Win64
> binaries are made available.

Putting them together is a quite automated process for me now. I can build
the RPM for the win32/64 tools on Fedora in a few minutes and I need only
run a shell script to package them up into their appropriate zip files.
When the RC tarball is cut, I will kick off that process and include a
build of the binaries for you to test.

--Greg