[sword-devel] Ubuntu Touch Bible app

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Thu Jul 4 11:37:41 MST 2013

STEP doesn't use any wrappers per say, but confines all the (J)Sword code
to as few places as possible (4-5 classes). The idea being any changes to
APIs are only in a few places. It also does mean that if for some reason
some other engine comes along with a different format of books, then we'd
be able to hook into that. However, on that last note, if that were ever
the case, my preference would strongly be to enhance (J)Sword to support a
new module format.

My two pennies...
Chris