[sword-devel] Ubuntu Touch Bible app

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 09:22:17 MST 2013

I am currently working on a second frontend for BibleTime that uses QML.
It is a work in progress and I have some basic features up and working.
Bibles, Commentaries, and Books can be read in multiple windows. The
windows can be tabbed or split views of the screen. The install process
for bibles, etc. is working.

It requires Qt  5.1 and compiles on linux (ubuntu, fedora, etc.). I am
looking into cross compiling onto android right now. Qt is not making
this easy because they don't support cmake builds for android.

I have it in a private git repository right now, but expect to put it
into the main BibleTime git repository soon. Help with this would be
welcome.

Gary Holmlund
gary.holmlund at gmail.com