[sword-devel] installmgr (and xiphos) crashes (svn 2831)

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Tue Jul 2 02:25:23 MST 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Jaak Ristioja <jaak at ristioja.ee> wrote:

> Well, if pBufRes == NULL, then pBufRes < pBuf.
>
> For reference, here is the latest version of this source file:
>

> https://gitorious.org/~jotik/sword-svn-mirrors/jotiks-sword-trunk/blobs/master/src/mgr/curlhttpt.cpp
>
> It currently only breaks the loop if !pBufRes.
>
> Do you still think there's something wrong with my changes? I have
> trouble trying to understand what you mean.

I'm the last to say there is something wrong, I just want to
understand the reasons.
So if you break on !pBufRes then the assert() isn't needed anymore?
Anyway, thanks for taking care, now I hope one of the sword devs
applies the fix.

> Blessings,
> Jaak

Blessing Mark

--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)