[sword-devel] Personal Commentary & av11n

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Jan 31 20:13:16 MST 2013

Heya team :)

So, I'm wondering how various front-ends are going with av11n stuff and personal notes/commentaries/journals?

As some of you know, PocketSword still doesn't have note taking as a feature, but it's something I'm looking at adding...  :)

But if a user has notes for a certain Bible in English, how does that work with a Bible in Spanish? [this shouldn't matter, as it should instead be a v11n thing]

And if they switch Bibles from a KJV v11n one to, say, an NSRV v11n one, what happens? And what is expected to happen?

And does this vary depending on whether the front-end uses the "Personal Commentary" module or another method for note-taking?

Anyway, asking these questions before I'm ready to be implementing it so I can try to decide what the best approach will be! :)

Thanks heaps, ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iOS Bible Study app
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078