[sword-devel] Hello, I need help with the Sword Utilities

Marais, Johan: Absa johanma at absa.co.za
Wed Jan 30 01:28:47 MST 2013

I am a module developer and trying to use mod2osis and mod2imp – I am aware that mod2osis is deprecated.

I am using the latest utilities, published a few days ago.

It seems as if mod2osis and mod2imp run successfully through the bible module, but I cannot find the output.

I searched my whole C: drive, but cannot find the output.

Please help.

Johan