[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.7.0RC1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 29 03:13:48 MST 2013

We tried to standardize a location for this a few years back.  I added
code to the engine at that time and hope everyone is depending on where
the engine looks instead of specifying a path themselves.  I can tell
you that the SWORD engine looks here:

$ALLUSERSPROFILE/Application Data/sword/

I have no idea if there is some 'symlink' or something in windows which
will resolve this to your path quoted below.

One of my major hopes for this release of BibleCS was to get users to
migrate modules to where they can be found by other frontends, now that
they have other choices.

It would be helpful if you could test this in your configuration and let
us know what happens.

The intent is to share the same SWORD library between applications,

Troy