[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.7.0RC1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 27 13:44:27 MST 2013

OK Guys,

We've had this update sitting out there for years now and I've finally 
fixed the last reported bugs from the last RC I sent out (a long long 
time ago).  Without considering the usefulness of BibleCS against our 
other actively developed Windows frontends, this update at least 
includes an InstallManager which can migrate books out to the public 
location we've all agreed our books should be installed to, so other 
frontends can share the same library of materials.  And it is also 
compiled against latest SVN head, so all module versifications should 
work with it.  One other thing I did was update the installer tree 
controls to work with wide characters, so you should see multibyte UTF8 
strings display ok now in the InstallManager.

Have a go and let me know if you see anything which needs updating 
before posting this publicly:



More information about the sword-devel mailing list