[sword-devel] bindings/objc build broken

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 18:31:29 MST 2013

Looks like the pre-Lion project hadn't been updated in a long time and so didn't have any newly required headers added to it (which you can see from the build log you pasted in a previous email).

You could also look at the PocketSword source to get another idea of how to go about compiling things?

As for your experience upgrading from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion, I'm guessing all is working well for you now?
XWindows is also now directly maintained by the developers, rather than having Apple as the middle-man (same as Java). If you're lucky, you won't need to ever use Java. XWindows, however, is much more useful to have around.  :D

Oh, one last thing: once you've installed Xcode you'll need to install the command-line tools, which you do via the Xcode Preferences (under the Downloads tab).

Hope that helps?  :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

PS: oh, I'm on Mountain Lion, and so I know all the PocketSword stuff compiles on it. But PocketSword is only for iOS, so it's up to you if you're wanting to play around with that?  :)