[sword-devel] bindings/objc build broken

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:49:17 MST 2013

The Obj-C bindings have not been updated since Troy's major commit to
deprecate methods and the like. However, the error you're seeing appears to
be a result of missing some of the autofoo material that you need. Do you
have any information on the state of your autotools package? That might
help the Obj-C maintainer with your problem.

--Greg