[sword-devel] Trends in mobile platforms

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:51:01 MST 2013

I am new to the developers list here, and David has written about the
whole reason I have joined.  I have begun familiarizing myself with QML,
the language the Ubuntu Phone apps are written in.  I would like to
begin work on a sword app for the Ubuntu Phone UI, and as such I thought
I should subscribe here, so I can get help if I need it, and see if
anyone is already working on that very same idea.
-Israel

On 01/21/2013 05:11 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> Further information at http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/phone
>
> David
>

> --

Regards