[sword-devel] Module creation

webmedic webmedic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:38:47 MST 2013

Hello all

I know it's been a long time since I posted anything. The last I was
looking at module creation I read a bunch of documentation on osis gbf and
vpl. I was rather confused by it all.

I have since created quite a few modules for the word as I understand SQL
and rtf markup is pretty simple.

How easy or hard would it be to convert these to osis or gbf? I don't think
I have seen a simple relation type chart or something that says this HTML
tag equals this osis tag or this gbf tag.

Also in python is there anything for writing sword modules.

Thanks
Brook Humphrey