[sword-devel] Finding out copyright programatically

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:20:18 MST 2013

On 07/01/13 18:26, Chris Burrell wrote:
> Coming back to my original point.
>
> Is there appetite for such support in the sword modules?

I'd suggest that the conf file should contain the breakdown that Peter
suggested.  (There are a couple of edge cases where a further
clarification of rights might be needed, but they can dealt with later.)

There are third party programs that utilize .sword content and data, but
do not utilize any code or APIs developed by The Sword Project,
CrossWire Bible Society, or any front ends, affiliates, etc.

Actually, I'd go further, and suggest that the conf file should contain
the entire set of Dublin Core Meta Data Elements.

jonathon