[sword-devel] local cache of module text

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 8 15:56:45 MST 2013

Daniel,

Please have a look at this IDL.  This is the minimum interface which I
usually create when wrapping the SWORD engine.  It is full featured
enough to use all the features of the engine which do no require
extending functionality.  SWORDWeb uses this interface and our JNI
bindings use this interface (Android bindings).

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/bindings/corba/swordorb.idl

It is a very small set of classes and methods on those classes and
shouldn't be hard to created C# bindings for these.

Hope this is useful,

Troy