[sword-devel] ISV status?

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:06:37 MST 2013

Chris, I should add in response to your last comment, if you ever find I'm
distributing something I shouldn't be - please don't hesitate to tell me.
I'm more than happy to remove it.

As it stands now however I have done exactly what you asked when you've
asked - so you should have no complaint against me.

~A